If you are looking for Bts merchandise and accessories, you have landed at the right place. We are a team of Bts fans, like you, who have a strong love and enthusiasm towards Bts. We are dedicated to bringing the highest-quality products at the best price value to all the Bts lovers in the world. Additionally, we deliver the most pleasant online shopping experience to all our customers.
We strive to bring you a wide range of deals on all your favorite products like Bts plushies, Bts pillow, Bts hat, etc. Our main goal is to make sure that all our customers are satisfied with the products they receive and have the best online shopping experience. We also want to build a good relationship with you; hence, we will do everything that you need.
BTS – The band that changed the face of K-pop
Rolling Stone produced a list of the top 10 k-pop bands that will make it big in the US in 2012. At this time, achieving significant fame in the US was an attainable milestone for South Korean pop groups, all thanks to the huge amount of South Koran culture being exported overseas.
This trend was known as the Hallyu or the Korean Wave. The top 10 list, which appeared two months before the release of Gangnam Style by Psy, included names like 2NE1, Girl’s Generation, and Big Bang, which were the second generation of pop groups to arise during k-pop’s rise to emergence into the international music charts.
However, this list did not contain a group of teenage boys who assembled together via the process of studio auditions and were meticulously preparing themselves for their debut. In December 2012, the group released quite some number of songs in the form of Soundcloud clips and featured the members rapping in English and Korean, including a cover of Last Christmas by Wham.
But, this music was hardly getting any attention from anyone. But the group, Bangtan Boys, which went on to become BTS much later, went on to completely change the representation of all-male boy bands in South Korea and crushed the pre-conceived notion of what breakout victory looked like for South Korean bands overseas.
The group’s success and prominence expanded rapidly in the next one year, dishing out one smash hit after another. The group spent many weeks on the US Charts and made a landmark appearance at the American Music Awards to collaborate with Steve Aoki for the group’s 2017 single remixes called Mic Drop.
The boy band is currently celebrating a truly unprecedented rise. BTS became the first South Korean band to debut an album at #1 on the US Billboard chart and the first with a single at #10 on the Billboard Hot 100. The group’s world tour was a sold-out success.
But why was BTS the only boy band that managed to break through the cultural barrier overseas to make significant waves in the US? There are a lot of factors that give us the answers to these, out of which most are prone to change – the changing nature of the k-pop’s studio culture and the way these ‘idols’ are being produced, the changing representation of masculinity in South Korea, shifting ranges of suitable expression in k-pop, and the overall approach taken by BTS when it came to building a fan base and interacting with them.
How to choose between different Bts clothes and other Bts apparel?
While most of us cannot afford to buy fancy Gucci shirts, the boys at BTS definitely know how to put on an impressionable dressing style. Right from their appearance on award shows and the stage to their iconic airport outfits and daily fashion, let us check how we can dress like the boys in BTS:
White Bts shirt
If there is one thing that BTS’ maknae has taught the millennial today, it is that nothing can ever go wrong with white Bts shirts. While it is not necessary that you own a whole lot of them as Jungkook does, it might prove to be quite useful to have one or two of these t-shirts.
The boys at BTS have been known to keep track of all the latest trends in the world, and all of them look exceptionally good in their bucket hats. If you do not know what these hats look like, you can probably snoop around your father’s closet.
The BTS boys are obsessed with over-sized t-shirts and sweatshirts. But, they take it to the next level when it comes to their huge hoodies. They all look soft and even more adorable than usual with these outfits.
What other Bts merch and apparel do you get at a Bts store?
Some other Bts apparel and Bts accessories you can purchase at a Bts store are:
Bts phone case
This is a phone case that every BTS fan should have. The materials that are used to make this phone cover resembles closely to leather, except that it is environmentally-friendly and animal-safe. It also has an RFID protection material built inside to protect the screen of your phone.
Bts Army box
This is the ultimate box that you need to have if you are a BTS fan. In each army box, you might receive BT21 pillows, key chains, BTS socks, Love Yourself hoodies, and so much more. Rest assured, you will receive only high-quality products from our end.
This is one product for which the BTS army is going crazy all around the world. The bag is made out of cotton and is completely secure. It is even fitted with a charging port so that you can continue listening to your favorite BTS tracks on your mobile device.
The BTS lightstick is a wonderful accessory to have if you are a member of the BTS army. This product is made of ABS material and is, hence, very durable. It is packed with a small bag for storage. You will see a strap at the end of the lightstick so that you do not lose it.
These dolls are some of the most real-life toys you will see. We make sure that only the finest hands are involved in the making of these dolls. These dolls look extremely life-like and will look great, wherever you place them.
Where can you buy Bts merch?
Today, you will see a lot of retail stores in every corner of the street that sells different types of bts merch and apparel. You can head over to your nearest physical outlet and check out the stuff they have to offer by yourself. This way, you can make sure that the materials you purchase are of good quality.
Another way of purchasing BTS merch is via online shopping sites. Online shopping holds quite some amounts of advantages over physical shopping. For instance, you do not have to leave your home to shop for BTS toys and other merchandises. Additionally, you can read a lot of reviews from real customers before settling on a product.
How to take care of Bts sweater and Bts sweatshirts?
The ability to properly wash and take care of your Bts sweatshirt or sweater could very well add a lot many years to its lifespan. There are a lot of do’s and don’ts when it comes to properly care for our sweatshirts and sweaters.
- Make sure that you fold your Bts sweatshirts and sweaters when you are not wearing them. Do not hang sweaters as they result in growing larger.
- Remove the pills from the sweatshirt and sweaters on a regular basis to keep them looking presentable and nice. Pilling is caused by rubbing after wearing and is more common in areas around the sleeves, armpits, and elbows; although pilling could occur anywhere. You can purchase a small electric shaver or a hand-held depillar made for depilling. Or you can simply remove them by hand.
- Remove lint, hair, and dandruff on a daily basis. You can buy a baby’s soft hair brush and make use of it. The softness of the brush will help you remove these unattractive sweater/sweatshirt companions fast and without adding any hassle.
- Make sure that you repair your sweater as soon as you see some flaw. If a small hole appears or a button falls off, repair it as soon as you notice it. If not, the problem will get bigger and you will have to deem your favorite Bts sweater/sweatshirt as un-wearable.
Things to remember when cleaning your BTS dolls
As most of us already know, plush toys go through a great deal of abuse on a daily basis. Hence, they become a breeding ground for nastiness and bacteria. It is very important to keep them looking and smelling their best. Here is how you can clean and maintain your favorite BTS dolls:
- Make sure to clean the surface first and remove the specks of dust. Rub the doll with a damp cloth. You can also make use of a lint roller or the hose attachment of a vacuum cleaner.
- Make sure that you use the right type of cleaner on your BTS doll. Drop a small amount of the cleaning liquid on the surface of the doll, Let the area dry up and wipe out any remaining residue. Check for any discoloration on or around the area; if yes, make use of another cleaner.
- Do not forget to remove the accessories on the BTS dolls like the hat, clothing items, clipping threads, etc. Make use of the right cleaner, but do not soak the doll entirely in it.
- Most BTS dolls can be washed in a washing machine but make sure that you check all the warnings and instructions. If you are not entirely sure, you can wash it by hand as easily too. Make sure that you repair any tears and rips and remove any batteries before washing the BTS doll.
- Once the doll is clean after the washing, squeeze it carefully and lightly. Remember not to wring the BTS doll. Make sure that you are not placing them in a dryer since it can lead to loss of their shapes. Perhaps the most natural way to dry these dolls is to place them on a clothesline. Try to avoid direct sunlight.
Our website provides some of the best BTS accessories for our customers. In fact, all the purchases done via our website has ended up as fully satisfactory and with no additional complaints. The shipping process is extremely smooth and will cause no hassle at all. Head over to our website now and start your shopping spree.